Online Training Policies
Registration fees must be paid 10 days prior to the start of the training. If there is a delay in receiving payment you risk not receiving access to the training. Access will not be granted until payment is received.
- Paid placeholders will be honored and transferred as needed (per our transfer policy).
- Unpaid placeholders, without regular communication with our office, will be removed once the training reaches sold out capacity or no later than 2 weeks after registration, whichever comes first.
- Placeholders must be identified no later than 3 weeks prior to the start of the training.
- A full refund of your registration will be granted if requested no later than 2 weeks prior to the start of the training.
- A cancellation fee of $200 USD per person will be assessed if cancelled within 2 weeks of the start of the training.
- No refunds will be issued 48 hours prior to the start of the training. However the registration can be transferred to a future training.
You may transfer a paid registration to a future training if necessary
- A maximum of 2 transfers will be accommodated.
- Training must be completed within 1 year of the initial transfer.
- Once a registration has been transferred, a refund is not an option. A substitute assigned if the original attendee is no longer able.
- Substitute attendee may be designated if original attendee is unable to attend.
- We must have full attendee information no later than 48 hours prior to the start of the training to ensure access to the course.
Attendance in the live Zoom sessions are required in addition to the online learning elements for completion of this training. The sessions are recorded in the case of emergency or in the event of connection failure. But you should make all efforts to fully attend the sessions. If you know you have scheduling conflicts with the live meeting times, please choose a different training.
If an emergency arises during the training and you are unable to complete the training, you will have the option to transfer to a future training. You will need to complete the future training in it’s entirety (partial credit doesn’t transfer). Transfer policy applies.
Course Extension Policy
You can purchase a 1 week extension to the course in the event that you do not complete the content on time. You will be charged $100 for the one week access. Access will not be granted until payment has been received. Communicate with your training host to purchase an extension.